Come and Join the Dakhla Downwind Challenge! This August come and join a unique experience in Dakhla....
Welcome to the 4th edition of the Dakhla Downwind Challenge – a true adventure for anyone who wants a unique and challenging kiteboarding experience.
The Dakhla Downwind Challenge invites 30 kitesurfer to come and participate in this downwind adventure.
This is a very authentic kiteboarding journey, that will take you from Dakhla, and finish in Lagouira, taking you through the incredible scenery and landscapes that can be found in the south of Morocco.
Do you want to participate? This is a journey for the brave and adventurous, with many hours of kiting per day, taking you to exclusive locations, camping out in the desert each night, and living incredible moments with the rest of your team. Come and join us for the Dakhla Downwind Challenge!
This event is organised by Soufiane Hamaini, and is hosted by Dakhla Spirit Hotel.
Monday August 13th
Arrival to Dakhla airport – transfer to Dakhla Spirit where you will spend your first night.
Tuesday August 14th
– Departure ceremony from Dakhla Spirit, with local politicians and officials, VIPS and partners.
- Press conference
- Kitesurfing phase one, down to the White Dune.
Wednesday August 15th to Saturday 18th
- Downwind starts between Dakhla and Laouira. Camp will be set up each night under the stars, in different locations.
- Last step of the downind as participants reach the finish line in Lagouira
- Travel back to Dakhla by car.
Participants travel back home from Dakhla, or choose to spend some more days relaxing at Dakhla Spirit.
Are you interested in joining this unique experience? Contact us now and we will give you further details about how to sign up!
Check out our video from last year’s challenge!